November 27, 2008

When Humans Were Turkeys



This is what I spent thanksgiving day working on. Because of the limits of the polymer plates we use, the highly detailed etchings we have been using as of late are coming out muddier than what I would like them to be so I'm trying a new technique that accentuates the figures... I trace the objects I want to stand out and then lay a white transparency over the stuff I want to drop back (in this case I dropped back the floors and walls). It took about 8 hours to trace all the figures and torture devices in this picture.


Original Image

The only thing I don't like about this blogger site is that the image size is limited, which makes the text of our greeting designs incredibly small. But if you click on the image you can have a better look.

No comments:

Post a Comment